Thursday, March 25, 2010

Juggling Chainsaws

Work is like juggling chainsaws these days. First week of testing an upgraded ERP. I've got more balls in the air than The Flying Wallenda Brothers. I've got lots to do, so I'm heading to the office early to try to get a handle on it. This is the exciting, fun, brain stress, not the chest-crushing kind, so I'll be fine. I've got another week or so of this and then, well, the next stuff won't be much better. Opportunities! It feels really good to be fully-engaged with my work.

Tonight is Girls' Night Out which will be dinner right across the street at my fav place. It will be a challenge to eat on program, because, well SMORES! But I'll make a plan before I go and it will be fine.

Gotta Run!

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Fully Engage.

-Roxie
148.5

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day! Have fun at work, and even more fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read this post, all I could think of is what they tell us at Thai Boxing:

    "Plan your work, work your plan."

    Sounds like you've got one - have great fun at girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fresh new colors on your blog - love the layout!

    It's cool that work is exciting - that actually sounds fun. As does GNO - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are like that at work right now as well - enjoying it completely. Keeps my mind busy and off of other things.
    Have fun with the girls tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new colors of your blog.

    Have fun at work. I'm kind of in a similar spot for a change. I look forward to going to work. Haven't felt that way in months (years?).

    S'mores...just the thought makes me gain weight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new bloggy look. I love it when I am busy doing stuff I enjoy, especially work!

    I have my own GNO tonight as well. Here's to a great day and evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new look.

    Also, I love your note at the end..."fully engage". That is truly the most rewarding way to life. Takes courage and vulnerability. The effort offers great yield.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new look. It's fresh, like you ;)

    Thanks for linking the trailor for "Eat, Pray, Love". I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be careful juggling those chainsaws! I think you can get hurt doing that! :-)

    I like the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.