Spent some time doing some recovery (make that discovery) work tonight. Just felt the need to make note of things for which I am grateful today. In no particular order.
1. The Dollar Store - what fun for just a few dollars. I always forget what stuff they will have there. I got the supplies to make homemade marshmallows on Sunday for s'mores for the boss' birthday on Monday. Sadly there will be no campfires at the office next Monday, just using the microwave. I thought about a torch, but I don't want to own a torch. I also got a night light, a bike lock and a shower caddy. And yes, these things were on my list when I went in to the store :-)
2. That I can look back and see growth.
3. I ate one serving of a treat tonight and threw the rest out. If I were perfect, I could keep it around and have another serving tomorrow night and another the night after that, but, alas, I am not. So there was a "trail mix" funeral tonight.
4. I'm grateful for every moment that I spend "in the moment".
5. I just made a guilt-free phone call to my Mom.