Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mind The Gap

I'm off to the gym this morning, then I'm heading out to Reata South to hang out with my Mom and Sister. I imagine we will end up eating out and shopping. Not good for the waistline nor the wallet, but what are you gonna do? I'll just be on the lookout for potholes and will make it a great day. I get a lot of pushback when pursing a more healthful lifestyle from these two, so I will need to watch it and not let it get to me and remember that their reactions aren't really about me at all.

Speaking of food, I did hear the food network is going to be right across the street filming a new series and they would be serving food. I'm sorry to have to miss frog legs from a catering truck!

I loved reading everyone's favorite movies - some of my favorites were in your lists as well. It may be time to figure out how to hook up the DVD player and rent some old favorites, both mine and yours.

That's all I've got this morning. Have a great Saturday and Happy Mother's Day to all.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Stay alert.

-Roxie
142.5

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your visit. I will be curious to see how it goes with the sparkly new you that has emerged lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, will the Food Network be doing a piece on those s'mores?

    Must be strange to have two people who love you not get behind your healthy living. Hope you have a good visit, and remember, you can stand anything for a few hours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers and sunshine for you this weekend!
    ❀✿❀✿♡❀✿❀☼❀✿
    Good words..
    "Their reactions aren't really about me at all!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe someday they will come around or maybe not in the mean time just keep being healthy and setting the good example.

    Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.