Saturday, July 3, 2010

Will Wonders Ever Cease?

I just got a text from the kiddos and they are on their way here from the Big D to join me on my bike ride this morning! I mean Pebbles said they would yesterday, but I've heard bees fart in the wind before. I told myself I would wait until 7:30 and then I would head out. Instead, I've got company! Now we get to see if group biking is as fun as I think it is. There are some things that look better in theory than they do in practice.

So it's time to get Cha-Cha out of bed and let her know that company is on the way!

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Let yourself be surprised.

-Roxie
143.5

6 comments:

  1. First - no, wonders will never cease.
    That's why they are wonderful!

    Second - bee farts - OMG!

    Third - group biking is the only way to go, I think.
    White Rock Lake is calling your names!
    "Come to the bicycle path, Roxie......Pebbles....."
    (See? Who said that?)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Can't wait to hear about your ride.

    And bee farts...I'll be thinking about that one all day.

    Have an awesome day, Roxie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I have a bumblebee nest in one of my birdhouses. I'll have to go outside now and see if I can hear them fart. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids do the darndest things sometimes! Hope the ride was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good times. Have fun. Kids will surprise ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.