Friday, August 6, 2010

On Vacation




I am going to the aforementioned location. In a tent. Weather report forecasts thunderstorms EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! On one day it won't matter, as we are scheduled to go white-water rafting (I'm renting a wet suit) and we'll already be wet. This could prove interesting, fosurenuf. I got down my long underwear, hat and gloves. And I'm bringing travel Boggle. Woo hoo!

Cha-Cha and I will miss you!

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Get away from it all.

-Roxie

7 comments:

  1. Have a great trip!

    Can't believe you are from that wonderful little place. I loved it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time - what an adventure you have planned! Glad you and Bick are getting a chance to reconnect in such a neat area.

    P.S. Enjoy the cold weather and remember all of us sweltering fools back in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time!

    When you get back, shoot me your mailing address. It is going to be awhile until I can read "Savor" the book I mentioned to you so I will send it out to you and then you can send it back when you are done, k?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip. Can't wait to here all about it!

    cold weather....I am JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure just the fact that you are getting away will be fabulous all in itself. Even if it is in a tent. But I really do want you to have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time. Look forward to hearing all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing like being cold and wet and sitting next to a campfire with a cup of coffee. Well, snuggling in a toasty warm sleeping bag is another good thing. Hope you are having a special time.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.