Friday, September 10, 2010

Everytime I Open My Mouth


Everytime I open my mouth, bitchiness comes out. Boy, I don't know what is up with me today - other than being up since a bit before 4am. I just cannot seem to keep the Bitch Beast contained today. I have put myself in time out. I have walked myself around the building. I have done deep breathing exercises. I have done other exercises. And almost everytime I open my mouth, fire comes out. I have pissed off a couple of coworkers, I'm sure. I have tried to minimize everyone's exposure to my toxic self today, but short of just packing up and going home (not an option), I don't know what else to do. This behavior/feeling is getting to be far too common with me. I need to do something, but I don't have a damned clue as to what.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Know when to keep your damned mouth shut.

-Roxie
141.5

5 comments:

  1. Sounds hormonal to me. I get that way when TTOM is coming. I know that doesn't help you a hill of beans though lol. Yea, probably just best not to talk. Hope tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama said there'd be days like this.
    I agree with the hormonal suggestion from the first comment.

    Go home early. And don't attack me cuz i said "hormonal."
    (just in case you were tempted)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that you asked for any analysis, but could you have been hungry? When my blood sugar dips to low, yikes even I don't want to be around me. Hope tomorrow is much better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sucks when you can't even stand yourself, right. I have been there and done that. It'll pass. Rememeber do no harm....I hate it when I have to apologize....lol.

    Hope the weather is good and you get that ride in Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that we can start at day over at any point...even at 8pm. :o)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.