Monday, October 25, 2010

Exhausted and Exhilarated

I'm home and still in information overload. I will post trip report and pictures as I can get a handle on it all. Over 1000 pictures taken. In the old days, I'd set up the Bell and Howell projector and have everyone over for stuffed grape leaves and baklava. These days, when I can get the pictures all off-loaded, I'll send a link and you'll have to supply your own coffee and dessert.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Why, yes, I'd love dessert.

-Roxie
140.5 - who is suffering a definite case of baklava butt and regrets it not one whit!

11 comments:

  1. I missed ya! Can't wait for your trip report and pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Roxie - I missed you! Girl, you know if you lived nearby I'd have you over for that dessert because I'd love to hear the narrative to go along with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back - looking forward to seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip! Looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home!! I have a weakness for baklava. I can't even be in the same room with it. No self control.
    Looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back safe and sound! Sounds like you had a great trip - can't wait to see the pictures. And hells yes to the baklava - when in Rome...er, Istanbul, right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto to what everyone else said! I kept checking my blogroll waiting for your return - very excited when I saw that you were back today! Hope you had a fantastic experience. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot wait to see the pictures!! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear all about it. Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, Roxie. Can't wait to hear all about your journey. I thought of your on your BIG trip while I went on a small trip to Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great is it that this is a goal accomplished. Or maybe that was poor grammar.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.