Monday, November 8, 2010

R.A.F.T.E.R.


Running Away From The E'fn Refrigerator! There's a saying in cycling - TITS - Time In The Saddle. I'll be using cycling, along with my Big List of Stuff to keep me distracted and away from the fridge. I'm not in a bad way, but I do need to bring some of my tools to bear as I move to get back solidly in my groove.

My List of Stuff To Do Instead, as reprinted as a reminder to me:

1-10

11-20

21-30

31-40

41-50

51-60

Had a nice weekend. Went to a meeting Saturday morning and then for an easy ride. It was cold! I will know to get some gloves and wear some more layers next time.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Use all the tools you have.

-Roxie

4 comments:

  1. Loved the lists the 1st time around. Always a good reminder. Boredom is a huge trigger for me. Not to mention the song and dance it can do for TCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roxie - I'm just ego-centric enough to think this post is just for me!! Excellent stuff. I haven't been through your whole list of suitable distractions, but I'm working on it.

    Thank you also for your comment yesterday...you helped me a lot. You are one of the people I view like the old E.F.Hutton commercials...when Roxie talks, I listen. You have an amazing common sense approach to confronting stuff, have had amazing weight loss success and maintenance but still able to admit that this food stuff must be negotiated one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may just have to add R.A.F.T.E.R to my refrigerator mantras. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.