Thursday, December 23, 2010
Day Eighteen of Twenty: On the Road Again
All of a sudden, I've got places to go. Some are work, some are pleasure, some at the behest of and with others and some just for me. Some of the scheduled stops for 2011 include:
Atlanta in February (work)
Seattle in March (work)
Albuquerque, Phoenix and San Diego - solo road trip in April
Destination TBD - a friend who has never traveled abroad wants she and I to take a trip together in July. We don't know where we will go. The destination will make itself known.
Day Eighteen Tasks
Start looking ahead. Look beyond this website schedule. Discard what didn't work for you. Enhance what did work for you. Work to develop one comprehensive schedule that unifies your daily home and work routines. Work for a schedule that also now projects into your future; where else you might wish to work or live.
Continue to write everything down. Daily. Like a journal. Label with dates and feelings. Stick to the routine however.
1. Take a bath or shower. Wear cologne, perfume, deodorant, floss and brush your teeth. Shave. Do nails, eyebrows, ears.
2. Bed made.
3. Continue your daily list non productive activities.
Continue working to eliminate non productive activities. Fill your day with meaningful and significant tasks.
4. Take photos every day.
5. Friend List
Plan activities through your emails with these people.
6. Continue the thank you notes as needed.
Continue to print copies and put in a folder.
7. Continue writing down and memorizing the names of new people. List which people in this social and professional network can help you attain your goals.
8. Keep your house in order.
9. Execute a specific monthly budget. Continue keeping receipts. It makes you acutely aware of where your money goes.
10. Continue finding ways to like everyone with whom you work.
Again, it makes no difference to them. Only to you.
11. Put $1.25 in cash in a glass on your bedstand.
12. Think greatly about your relationships.
Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Map out a plan.