Thursday, December 30, 2010
Plans for The Future: The Mind And Spirit Edition
1. I'm participating in Ellen's Hate-Loss challenge. I love the idea behind this. I began to try to treat myself with lovingkindness a few years ago. I've done a decent job of reducing the ANTs (ANGRY NEGATIVE TALK) but I could do with some practice in replacing it with positive affirmations. I'm looking forward to this and I invite you all to join Ellen in this endeavor.
2. I am giving serious consideration to joining Dr. Brene` Brown's workshop on The Gifts of Imperfection.
3. I will be taking several classes in meditation every Friday in January.
4. I will continue to use and revisit my Twenty Days exercise.
5. I will continue to read and do the exercises posed in this book. And yes, it really is by that guy from The Office.
What are your plans to nurture your mind and spirit in 2011?
Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Take good care of yourself. It bears repeating.