Monday, January 10, 2011

TNT: I'm Dynamite!

New exercise classes begin today at my gym. I'm making an effort to attend more classes this winter. Today's class will be TNT- Tone-N-Tighten: as noted in the literature This is the ultimate resistance training workout. it will utilize dumbells, body bars, tubing and bands for a full body burn. I will attend class, but I will take it a bit easy. I do want to be able to walk the rest of the week, but for today, I feel like pumping it up a notch.

Again, please consider donating the Chickadee's Therapy Dog Fund.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Be Dynamite!

-Roxie
142

9 comments:

  1. Somehow "full body burn" doesn't sound fun, but if it gets results then go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good all over work out that will definitely kick it up a notch.

    I loved your comment on Karen's post..."this ain't my first rodeo." I needed a good chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that movie. TNT sounds like Body Pump, which is something that I've never tried, being that I don't belong to a gym, but would like to. Enjoy your class tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go, girl! I've done a Body Pump class that sounds similar but now my Y has Power Pump which is supposed to be scarier. I mean better.
    Have fun at your class. Looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Partial Body Warm Up?
    Sound more like my style these days.
    You rock, Roxie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you will do pretty well at the class, considering all your bike riding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do enough of the class to make up for the fact that I won't be doing it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck tonight, Roxie. Show 'em what you've got!
    ...and thanks for mentioning Chickadee's site. I hope that she can get her forever dog soon. Your mention of her reminds me to go back and check to see how much closer she is to achieving that goal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep meaning to go to some gym classes. It's not that I don't work out, but I hesitate...time, effort, energy to do something new. Good to hear you are doing it.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.