Thursday, February 24, 2011

Early Bird Special

I don't know how I used to do this. I went to a show last night. Carll didn't even come on until eleven o'clock! I didn't make it through the whole show. At one point, he said he was going to play for three hours. Actually, I was game, but the rest of the crew wasn't, so I came home. It was a fun, fun thing. Too bad it wasn't on a weekend night or a matinee. I know I will sleep through yoga.

I am very glad to be back at home. I am hopeful I can slip back into some routine. I pretty much tanked in Atlanta. Actually, I normally tank the last day, but didn't this time.


Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Step out of your comfort zone.

-Roxie

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you made it home safely!
    Change of scenery is almost always good, but it does feel so good to come home to routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Sometimes you need a vacation to recover from being out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping during yoga sounds like a plan. Having fun is worth the pain, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, at least your show didn't start until late - you have a valid excuse for dozing off...not like me last night at a 6:00 pm film festival, lol!

    Glad you are home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting out and about is always fun!
    Sounds like a blast, Roxie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you back home, Roxie. I am getting more an more lazy during the weekdays; just want to be home and laying around but I KNOW this is due to the weather. Glad you did something fun!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.