Monday, February 7, 2011

Planning For Success: The Cliff Notes

Nice weekend after it finally warmed up. I will be glad to get back to work and to my routine after four days of cabin fever. Birthday lunch at the Conoco was wonderful!

I did my grocery shopping last night and did food prep for the week. I prepared a egg frittata for breakfasts and salad kits for lunch. I also prepared a menu for the week so I know what I am having and when. I also cooked up chicken breasts for the week. Dinners are already mostly almost done!

I've also planned my clothes for the week, as well.

I'm continuing with my 15 minutes of soul/self work each day along with a special side project that I will talk about later. I have my exercise planned out for the next week - along with my rest day.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Make decisions when it's easy.

-Roxie
144

7 comments:

  1. Cliff Notes and a cliff hanger......
    what special project?
    Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good weekend. So glad you enjoyed your lunch with your new old friend.

    Loved the cliff notes. I should have been the same thing you were doing last night. Oh well. There is always tonight.

    Have a great work week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined you in doing some prep Roxie. I have no reason not to be 100% successful this week.

    Did you get the oxtail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like we all were on the same "prepping" page yesterday - I don't know about you, but I have such a feeling of peace, knowing that I have a few days of easy, healthy choices sitting in my fridge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been prepping for the week today, more so than usual. Must be something in the air?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your super planning is so impressive!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog with your kind words. I'm ready to get my life back now, and I will take a lesson from your organizational abilities. You are a dynamo!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.