Saturday, March 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am home, sweet home. While I thoroughly enjoyed my time away, I am glad to be back home and back to my routine. The last few days have meant hours in the car and very little exercise. Bick's sister is quite a bit older and has mobility issues. My plan is to take Cha-Cha out for a spin tomorrow, as I have certainly been doing lots of carb loading. And I enjoyed every bit of it. The first part of the week, I was joined by Pebbles and Slater - which was beyond fun. They are both giddy about the house. They certainly kept me busy between work sessions. And then there was the really fun stuff!

What a pleasure to meet Diana and Grace, live and in person! As they both have said, it was like a reunion of old friends, even though we had never met in person. I hope this was not our last meeting - we chattered like magpies and our time together passed so quickly. I was honored that both women took time out of their busy lives to come in to Seattle proper for a lunch. It was great fun and aren't they just gorgeous? They are even more beautiful in person.

Not much else is going on - I'll try to catch up on blogging and spend tomorrow putting myself back into my routine. I do need to pop into office for a couple of hours tomorrow, do my laundry, and hit the grocery store.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Find that sweet spot.

-Roxie

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Glad you had a good trip and how fun to meet up with other bloggers! The three of you look gorgeous...bet that was super fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I enjoy traveling, there's simply no place like home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Roxie! Missed your posts! What fun meeting in person, and all three of you look beautiful and happy :)
    Hope you got Cha-Cha out for a spin today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you all week! Welcome back,
    Sharon (aka a lurker!)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.