Friday, March 11, 2011

Well That Settles That

The condo I really wanted is now under contract. I'd decided to wait until returning from WA to put in a bid. Guess that was not to be.

I was a bit harsh in my anticipating the family reaction. First off, I don't know what will be said. Anticipating brings with it a set of expectations and in order to complete detach from their outcomes (very good point, Christine, and one that I can always stand to be reminded of) I need to let go of any expectations. Secondly, I wasn't showing much compassion. I believe her to be impaired. Doesn't mean I have to accept unacceptable behaviors, but she is acting and will always act out of her dis-ease.

I'm all packed and ready to have a good trip. Don't know if I will update while I'm away.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Hope for clarity.

-Roxie

5 comments:

  1. Good insight, about your family. Sometimes it helps to put it out there, then things become more clear.

    Looking forward to seeing you next week! You WILL have a good trip!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy travels. Will miss you. You had a bunch of good comments from yesterday. I especially liked brains. You earn those nice things by making wise choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip!
    Its a shame about the condo, but I think if you felt like waiting to make an offer, its probably because you weren't really sure about it deep down, and where loads of money are concerned, you really should be sure - so it will all work out in the end, and you will know when its right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything happens for a reason Roxie. You know that and so do I.

    Hope your trip is not all work and some fun!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.