Saturday, May 14, 2011

Failure To Launch: The Second


I'm home and glad to be here. I'm still processing how this trip went down and what the lessons are that I am supposed to learn from it. I'm trying to decide if I'm the one who has changed or if it was her. I do know that my thoughts are still swirling about and that I will need some space and some peace and perhaps the reason this all went down as it did might become clearer.


My part in this or Mistake #1? I let my desire to use airline points cloud my judgment. I stayed for too long and there was not one minute of it that was relaxing.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Do not do for others what they can do for themselves.

Shuttle launch is scheduled for Monday. Sad to have missed that.

-Roxie

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you missed the launch and about the trip. Process it. It might not have been as bad as you think. Trying to be upbeat!

    Enjoy your Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer for both of you.

    Sometimes things just don't work. There's no grand reason, it just didn't click. No harm, no foul, no fault, no lesson.

    Sorry your vacay was a let down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this feeling all too well. Thus, your graphic is perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking good thoughts -
    and sending them in your general direction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. I'll be curious to read more once you've had time to process this whole thing. Sorry to hear the trip wasn't what you expected, and especially that you didn't get to see the launch.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.