Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sports Night: One of the Two Best Shows Ever To Grace The Air Waves


I submerged myself in streaming Netlfix's SportsNight last night while packing. I adore this show. The writing just snaps. There are few things in life that I enjoy more than well-written dialog. I thrill at a well-turned phase. Sorkin is a wordsmith legend.

Work re-entry was as good as can be expected. I did manage to get to the gym yesterday, but my daily dose of HGTV was unpleasant. Turns out I don't like David somebody and his color show. I tune in to learn something beyond just how fabulous he thinks he is.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. I need coffee.

-Roxie
147

2 comments:

  1. Can't stand Color Splash either! I didn't think David what's-his-name (cute as he may be) should have won the Next Designer contest a few years ago, and I've never been able to watch his show for more than 5 minutes. The same with Antonio Whatsit. Not that I'm a sore loser or anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate packing more than anything about moving house so I'm impressed you managed to find something good to watch while you did it.
    Hate shows that are all about the presenter, no-one is that interesting, and if you ask me the kind of people who choose that kind of work - they're even less interesting!
    Thanks for your support yesterday, you did make me feel much better!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.