Monday, May 23, 2011

"When It Comes to Moving Me, You Know You Guys Are The Champs"


Note: Not a recent photo. Not my stuff.

The Load Out was ably performed by Pebbles, Slater and me. I'm in, mostly. It wasn't hitchless, but it's mostly done. I still don't have internet access yet, so I'm back at the old place picking up a few more things.

There's still a ton of stuff to do: unpacking, decorating, buying necessities. However, I decided that there wasn't really a deadline on those things and they could easily wait without penalty. What can wait no longer is my routine of healthful living. So I came home from work (after going by the box store to get some more keys made - I've already managed to get myself locked out once) and changed into my workout close and went for a walk at the neighborhood school. It was just wonderful. There was all kinds of activity -families playing, people walking dogs, running. I loved it. I put in an hour and then came home to resume the tasks.

I still don't have internet access at the new place, so I'm over at The Closet picking up some stragglers and thought I'd post a quick update to say that I'm alive and I'm looking for my pants.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. First things first.

-Roxie

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy your neighborhood is conducive to having a nice walk. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a sane move. Nice to hear from you and that things are going well...may they continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find your pants:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No deadline indeed. Have fun settling in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Alive and looking for my pants".

    Precious!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.