Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Funky Chicken

Shania
Britney
Tiffany
Belinda
Loretta
Brenda
Wynonna
Liza with a Z
Beulah
Betty
Miss Ann
Glory
Cockamaimie
The Cluckinator
Stella
Clotilde
Mr. Clucksalot
Alice
Greta
Marilyn
Bette
Estelle
Cluck Gable
Sheila
Bess

In keeping with the "Beyonce'" theme, I'm leaning towards something in the entertainment field with one-name recognition. Right now, Shania is leading the pack - but I still haven't decided fully. I feel like the name attached to the chicken should be funny, side-dressed with a pinch of irony. I mean, a metal chicken named Britney?

But nothing has been decided - so keep your cards and letters coming!

Got in a good workout yesterday and an even better one today. Food was decent and has been decent today - but I'm just now entering the 'witching' hour.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Do The Funky Chicken.

-Roxie
144.5

9 comments:

  1. Oh I thought for sure it would be "Mother Plucker..." But I'm sure whatever you choose will send me to the ladies room. (I too have read that story like 20x and have died (and pee'd) each and everytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Tallulah. (my first thought), then my second thought was Shakira, but absolutely love Miss Otis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cluck Gable has a certain "cocky-ness" to it!
    And slightly aloof - as in "Frankly, my de-ah...!"

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.