Friday, January 27, 2012

All Before EIght



This morning I:

1. Went to Spin Class (injury free)

2. Lost Two Pair of Glasses

3. Resorted to wearing Bathroom Glasses

4. Colored my Hair

5. Made my Breakfast and Lunch

6. Packed my Breakfast and Lunch

7. Left my Breakfast and Lunch

8. Retrieved my Breakfast and Lunch

All Before Eight.

Phone-A-Friend: I actually stopped in to SEE.SOMEONE.IN.PERSON! I'm counting it. ETA: I made four calls yesterday. I forgot. WOo Hoo!

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Start your day early.

-Roxie
142

6 comments:

  1. That's a pretty typical morning for me. Mr. Helen always remarks that it's no wonder I'm tired by 7:30 p.m. after a morning like that. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It was a rough morning for me because my internet provider had server issues so I had no access to email. That was sooo strange! When I got back from the gym and errands I had a lot of email to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Karen and I have the same IP - mine was out most of the day. I had to laugh at the lost glasses and forgotten food - add keys and you'd have my trifecta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's some morning, for sure. I usually leave my coffee on the bar when I have one of those "oops, I've farted around too long this morning and now I'm running late" days.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put my keys on a hook on the door... right away - when I first walk in.... I've spent WAY too much time looking for them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was an intense morning! :) I love to "stop-in" to see someone I haven't seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.