Monday, January 30, 2012

Bring Out Your Dead


This was going to be a post showing the pedestal flower arrangement I did for the dining room using some tall candle holders. Turned out pretty cute, but I could have used a bit more differentiation in the greenery. I was cutting stuff out of the garden, so I was using what I had. Instead, I'm feeling the sickness. It started last night just after I'd invited 20 people over for brunch next Sunday. I hope that this doesn't last.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. I'm not dead yet.

-Roxie
143

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Miz. Hope all is bright and shiny in your world today.

      Delete
  2. Feel better - your graphic made me laugh first thing this morning, so thank you for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing my part to bring humor to the world. Hope your Tuesday starts with laughter, as well.

      Delete
  3. Hope you are feeling awesome and can nip this thing in the bud. The picture is making me laugh too. Great way to start my day, thanks. My mom used to make me gargle with H2O2 and Cepacal mouthwash. Rinse your mouth really well, but I swear by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana, just the thought of Cepacal makes me shudder. That was my grandparent's solution of choice, too. I think I'll stay sick ;-)

      Delete
  4. Wow - 20 people over next Sunday? That will count as at least 1 1/2 social functions arranged. Feel better - there's so much stuff going around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie, I invited 20. I expect to yield less than half that. Plus, it's potluck, so the numbers are all pretty irrelevant as long as I've got enough chairs to stash around.

      Hope you day is going great!

      Delete
  5. Be well, my friend. You'll rock the hostess thing, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen. The deal with me is this - I can invite and host 20 people - where I stumble is inviting ONE.

      Delete

We'll try this for a while.