Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meanwhile, Back at The Ranch


Option one


Option two


I'm narrowing this down. One thing that is bad about putting this stuff down on the floor is that there is a lot of "white space" around this. If it were to be up on the wall, I might appear more cluttered. I'm thinking some editing is in order, but I think I'm narrowing it down. Thoughts?

I didn't ride yesterday. It was just too windy and I was really enjoying working in the yard. I spent about four hours, just mindfully pulling weeds and neatening things up. What fulfilling work it was. Today, the bottom falls out of the weather, bringing a freeze tonight. I've actually got a couple of blossoms in the garden. Tonight will be the end of them, I suppose. Oh well, I got to enjoy them yesterday.

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. It doesn't have to be perfect on the first try.

-Roxie

7 comments:

  1. Option 1. Then take all the other small things that aren't in one, and group them together as a compliment on the opposite or adjacent wall.

    I didn't ride yesterday, either. When I peek outside and see the giant flag in front of the Masonic Lodge standing straight out from the flagpole, I know it's too windy to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like option one the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like option 1 too... but I do like the idea of having that "laugh" sign hanging sideways...along with the metal sculpture laugh sign. Did that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely option one... You'll have to take a photo of whatever you put on the wall. You've really made your house a home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - Option 1 here too. Love the reminder to laugh...I need one that says "lighten up"!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.