Saturday, January 14, 2012

Playhouse


The long weekend is shaping up nicely. Later today I get to go back to the playhouse for more improvisational fun. After that, I'm joining friends to go see an early movie, and after that, I presume we'll all go grab a bite to eat. I'm hoping to grab a garage-ride in the morning for my exercise.

Sunday, my plan is to go to the local Buddhist temple and attend a meditation for peace. It will be my first trip there and I have no idea what to expect. So that will be an adventure. After that, I plan to get Inez out for a spin. I haven't decided if I'm going to haul somewhere or just ride locally. I do have some chores I need to get done and some errands to run, but Monday's main even will be another bike ride. It's supposed to be near 70 degrees, albeit with strong wind. I'll have to tailor my ride so that I will have a tailwind on the return trip.

I'm still puttering around with the redecorating, but no new brainstorms of creativity have overtaken me.

Phone-A-Friend: 1

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Play.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing when bike riding with strong winds. I definitely want to deal with the headwind on the first half and enjoy the tailwind on the return. Happy Trails.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.