Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day



Happy Love Day!


Went to spin class today - what a workout! Came home so spent that I didn't remember going into the sitting room when I got home. I finally discovered this later in the morning when I couldn't find my keys (theme?) and finally found them under the laptop!

Dance lessons again tonight - and I could use a little practice at home. It might be time for You Tube!

Dinner last night was lovely. I made an impromptu dessert of blueberries baked in ramekins and topped with a little granola. Yummy.



Phone-A-Friend: 0 - I'll do better today.


Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. See the love that is all around us.

-Roxie

6 comments:

  1. Yummy on the blueberry treat - Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too! And yes, I still want that cup of coffee and a Farmer's Market visit.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I wanted to share something with you because you just never know what words will be influential. I've been thinking a lot about working harder to be interested, than to be interesting. I teach 6th and 7th graders and they can tell some long-winded stories. Asking them what they did on their snow day can be a long-winded affair. Even when they need to use their "edit" button I've really been trying to be totally engaged with their stories. Too bad I have to actually get through the curriculum in addition to hearing the stories, ha. It's really true though that kids don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. Thanks for always have a nugget of wisdom in your posts. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, what a lovely thing to share. Thank you for that and I just know you are an awesome teacher! Thank you for your efforts.

      Delete
  3. love IS all around us when we CHOOSE to see the world that way.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love day pleasantly turned into a lovely day. Thank you again for the message :)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.