Monday, February 20, 2012

Pulling Weeds


I did not make it to group meditation. Instead, I did the You Tube version. Found about 40 minutes of good stuff. I did, however, have a nice, productive day. Spent quite a bit of time in the front garden, pulling weeds, or at least what I what are weeds. I ended the day with a walk in the public gardens close by and from what I saw there, I might be pulling up what I thought were weeds may not be. It is a risk to pull this stuff, but I am afraid if I let it get ahead of me that I'll never catch up.

I hope by the time this is being flashed on the internet that I am in spin class. I've set my spin alarm for all four days. In addition, I made muffin tin egg things for the week. I bought a Costco chicken, de-chickened it and packed that in lunch-sized servings, along with roasting brussels sprouts for the week. It's a good thing that I don't get bored with stuff that I like.

The egg things (riffing off of Leslie) were of the "kitchen sink" variety - I'd purchased a take-away meal for two from Central Market, threw out the Spanish rice (sob sob) made three meals from the salmon for two and used the leftover spicy vegetable medley to throw in with some spinach, cheese and a pinch of bacon and a dozen eggs. Breakfast is done for the week.

I've also watched Kingdom on streaming Netflix. I do love me some British television - and I missed the season finale of Downton Abbey. I'll have to wait until season 2 is available on Netflix.

PAF: 1

Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Get rid of obstacles.

-Roxie






3 comments:

  1. Ive found I really love the youtube meditations too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on Kingdom - I like the British TV as well, and having a show where I don't have to fast forward through commercials works better when I knit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being outside working in the yard... Sounds like your meals for the week are going to be yummy!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.