Wednesday, February 15, 2012
This post is all over the map - just reporting on a few of my favorite/new things.
1. Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Creme is amazing. I bought some last night at Costco and I can already see/feel the difference.
2. There really is a difference in dry cleaners. I have used the same dry cleaner for nearly 30 years. When I moved to the CSH, I received a coupon for the "fancy-pants" cleaners in the adjacent "rich" neighborhood. So I gave them a go. Oh.My. I had no idea that there was so much difference in the level of service/results/presentation. And for not that much more money.
3. Two men at dance class last night: Doug who served as a human metronome and counted for me so that I could finally get the basic footwork down and Rathavon, who was about Pebbles' age, but much more stern in barking orders, but I learned quite a bit from him as well "Stop looking at your feet" and "keep your hand up" and the all important - "stop trying to lead". I need to embroider that last one on a pillow! For more reasons than just dance.
4. Spin class was great, but after spin and dance class yesterday, I'm glad today is a rest day.
5. Love Day was nice - I reached out to a lot of my friends, did a couple of good deeds and had a great day. I did succumb to some amazing truffles at work. But that's behind me now.
Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Regenerate.
PS: Groupon may have jumped the shark. A Groupon for nail fungus removal? Ewwwwww.