Thursday, February 23, 2012
A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
Journal Update: I wasn't paying attention when I purchased some new stickers for my journal. Turns out, they weren't stickers at all, but rub-on transfers of the floral variety. So now, I'm adding a little doodling artwork to my journal each day in the way of leaves and vines and other little do-dads. Great fun! Plus, I've started adding "streak stars" - an extra star each day to reflect the streak - clear as mud, right? Well, this morning my streak status earned five sparkly stars!
So the journal has the following elements:
1. My 411 (four things for which I am grateful, one thing that is the most important thing I accomplish for the day and one behavior that I would like to correct - so that I may be aware of it through the day)
2. Thoughts on readings - I read several daily-type readers, plus a bit of other life work stuff - and if it triggers some insight, I'll write it down.
3. Critical Self Care Rub On Flower (if earned)
4. Meditations for others - I write out those I am holding in my thoughts.
5. CHASE - Calls? Honesty? Ask Questions? Evaluation? Just short answers here.
6. *****Streak Stars*****
7. Affirmations to finish out the page.
PAF Challenge: 0 - will do better.
Fast, Pray, Love link for the day.
Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. Art is where you find it.