Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Calling All Creative Types!!!

Help Wanted:  I need a Coat of Arms!  I am putting together a tea party for a Sunday in April and I'm doing some rather tongue-in-cheek invitations.

What I've got so far:

The Divorce'e MyRealLastName

requests the honour of your presence for Tea in the Garden of

The Collinwood-Smythe House Or Menopause Manor (haven't decided)



High Tea Attire and Hats Especially Encouraged.....

And I want  to create a Coat of Arms to put on the invitation

With the silhouette of a metal chicken with the motto "At least it's not towels"

In case you forgot:
 the best story in the history of ever

Other Ideas/Examples Appreciated.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm not creative at all, but I agree that chicken story is one of the best ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.