Thursday, March 22, 2012

Christie Crack

Kryptonite
Holy Moly - not to sound like a shill for the Christie Company, but man oh man, those are some fine treats.  And they were served with every meal (except breakfast) and at every break at the conference.  And to make matters worse, in a couple of locations they had little ovens and were being baked right there!  Oh the humanity.  Oh the size of my ass.  On the last day, I just said No.  Finally.  I'm just glad I had some stretchy pants to come home in.  Seriously. 

A Room With A View
I had a great conference in Nashville - save my treat addiction.  I had a lovely balcony room overlooking the conservatory.   Very nice.

I did yoga one morning and then hit the gym on the other.  The treadmills had Solitaire!  They also had internet access.  I loved it.

Running way behind.  Lots of catching up to do.  So that's all for now.



Take good care of yourself.  Be kind to others.  Saying NO to the first one is easier than saying NO to the second. 

-Roxie
I'm sure the number is in OMG-range.

4 comments:

  1. OK Roxie. Your tag line made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to say no to the first one.... it's my only saving grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time. You'll be back to your healthy routine in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :0) Ah those weaknesses... I can relate :) Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.