Friday, April 20, 2012

Hick Hop: NSFW

Oh, how I love The Gourds.  A friend had this on her FB page this morning and it just cracked me right up.  If you had any thought of me being "classy", let me dissuade you of that notion.  So while I'm polishing silver, lamenting the fact that the rain/hail this morning stripped my garden of nearly every blooming thing and that my fancy-pants garden party will be flowerless, I'm getting my "hick" on this morning.

Gotta Fly.  Bidness to take care of.

Take good care of yourself.  Be kind to others.  Keep Your Mind on Your Money and Your Money on Your Mind.

PS - Find something that makes you laugh at least once a day.  This did it for me already.  It can only get better from here.

-Roxie
146.5

4 comments:

  1. I had never heard of The Gourds, so I gave it listen. Made me smile too. Good luck with the party. I guess I will watch Dowton Abbey over and wish I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Texas springtime storms!!! Too bad about the flowers, but I know your party is going to be awesome, no matter what.

    Agree with you on the laughter - that really carries me through the day. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the flowers. But now the focus can be on the tables you'll set and I'm sure they will be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm several days late... I try to read in order, I'm sure I'll hear how the party went. Sorry about the flowers!

    Laughter is such a beautiful thing! My friend posts a photo every Monday morning of her little girl, she had the crazy hair and laughing going on... little crazy woman. It literally made me laugh out loud. Good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.