Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

If you have any desire to see more, leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you the link via email.  I am unsure of the analytics of flickr and I don't want any links leading back here - as I'm not "out" to my family.  They know I blog - they just don't know where and I'd like to keep it that way.  There are 70 plus pics available.


The food
Joan looked A-Mazing

The buffet line
Fine Dining
The "Spinstser" Sisters
My Costumer Friend
The Spinsters - AKA GNO Groupies
Talia
The Dowager of Menopause Manor

TeaCup In Candelabra

13 comments:

  1. Aaawww who doesn't love a garden party??! Looks like you and everyone had a wonderful time! You look amazing Roxie. Great job! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the pics. Everyone looks so British :) The food, the hats, the yard! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see more - you have my email. These pictures are so fun! Love all the details that you did for the theme, and everyone looks like they had a blast...how often do *we* get to dress up for a tea party nowadays?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see more too and you already have my email. Everything looks amazing and your outfit could not have been more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, my email is bouncing back. I'll try again in a bit from a different account. I think your email provider thinks I am spamming you :-)

      Delete
  5. That is just absolutely fabulous, Roxie!! Yes, I would love to see more, and I'll email you my email. (ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Roxie, I love these types of parties and want to see more pics. I'll send you my email!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! You did an amazing job lady :) I would love to see more photos. :) I'll send you a quick email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How creative....this is something I would love to attend, but would never be able to pull off unless I was paid someone else to do it!!

    My email is on it's way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the photo of you as the "Dowager". The natural lighting and your exquisite outfit made it a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely garden party, and the table looks stunning. Everyone got into the spirit with hats et al!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely you all are! I'd love to see more. What fun!!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.