Thursday, May 10, 2012

HALTER

  • Hungry? 
  • Angry?
  • Lonely?
  • Tired?
  • Exhausted,
  • Really. 

WHINEY?  


I'm in full blown HALT today.  Tired doesn't begin to cover it.  Exhausted is more like it.  Late, late night.  Too geared up to sleep.  Fewer than four hours until I was back at the desk again.  At war with the body that is craving something, anything, for enough energy to get through the day. 

This, too, shall pass.  I did finally get a good breakfast in a few minutes ago, but all that did was make me more tired.  I've been mainlining caffeine, to no avail.

I've got a few errands to run after work and my house needs picking up, but after that I'm hitting the hay.  I've got plans for tomorrow evening (going to see an open mic night) with a friend from emprov class and a bike ride scheduled for Saturday morning.

Take good care of yourself.  Be kind to others.  Know your weaknesses.

-Roxie

4 comments:

  1. Funny - as I read your post today, I looked down and saw your last title "What Women Want"...um, some sleep? I hope you can come home after work and just conk out. Sounds like you need it.

    And a day late, I add to yesterday's comments that a few hours with your daughter with her springing for a lovely lunch (maybe NOT on Mothers' Day because places are so annoyingly crowded) sounds great. I'm sure she'd love for you to take up some of her "scarce free time".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get all your needs met somehow. Sleep is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got your mojo back for the weekend, which sounds like it should have been pretty fun - I hope it was :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love HALT and apply every chance I can get.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.