Sunday, May 20, 2012

When Faced With A Choice:

Choose The Option with the Most People.
On Saturday morning, I had the choice of going a ride that promised a longer, more miles, more calories ride with a couple of people OR another community ride with more people (much more people) but way less miles.  I chose the option with the most people and I rode both there and back.  I still got in a decent ride and had a fabulous time.

On Saturday evening, I'd tentatively planned to go see a movie, but on the ride Saturday, Marty invited me to join her at a  community festival.  It was the perfect evening for such an event.  We walked through the venues, people watching, looking at art and stopping for a few demonstrations.  There is an glass blowing studio there and they were giving demonstrations.  Wow - it was mesmerizing!  I could have watched that process for hours.  We topped the evening off with Indian food while listening to a punk bluegrass band.  It was fourteen shades of awesomeness!

I'm planning on getting in that longer mileage ride this morning, followed by some yard work.  I've got some compost that needs using!  By the heat of the afternoon, I'll see if I can rustle up some folks to take in that movie.

Take good care of yourself.  Be kind to others.  Choose More.

-Roxie




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a really great weekend so far. I agree, especially if one is a person who is alone a lot, always choose the more people option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture. As one who will always pick the option with more people, I wholeheartedly approve this message. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE and can relate to this post.
    we had an amazing people filled sunday here.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.