Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hey Diddle Diddle

Eat Mor Chikin
If you are looking for my house, I'm three doors east of the Chik-Fil-A.  This is what I saw when I came out to leave for work on Thursday morning.  How funny is that?  That house is home to a local artist of some renown.  I love it that my neighborhood has a little bit of funk to it.

Downpours of rain and high winds canceled the municpal ride last night - which was sort of okay, as I was really wiped out, even though I took it easy at spin that morning - but I did work really hard on the climbs.  This morning, spin class was an absolute grind and is coupled with some plyometric exercises.  I predict I will be in tears tomorrow :-)  and unable to rise from the toilet seat due to total fatigue of my quads.

In other, very, very exciting news - guess who is going to VN?  Me, that's who.  Along with Pebbles and Slater - for two weeks in October.  Bought the tickets this morning.  Let the detailed planning commence.  Woo and Hoo! 



Take good care of yourself.  Be kind to others.  Expect the unexpected.

-Roxie

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Roxie......but what is VN?? I should know this right??........?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, love the post title, and second, love the cow on roof!!! That is all kinds of awesome. :)

    I heard y'all got some nasty weather yesterday - I guess the good news is that it cooled down at least.

    How exciting that the VN trip is booked! You are such an adventurous traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cow on the neighbor's roof is SO COOL!!! I could be that neighbor if my husband and children would let me. I seriously tried to get a 14' tall blue metal chicken for the front yard, but DirtBike ratted me out and the rest of the family called a halt to my decorating plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! Vietnam is on my list of places to visit. Look forward to hearing all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.