Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cereal Killer

Not the driver
I saw the damndest thing the other morning while driving to work. I looked in my rear view mirror to see a woman eating (what I assume) a bowl of cereal.  Bowl and spoon were a part of the equation.  Could have been oatmeal, I suppose.  But seriously, eating like that while driving?  Craziness.

Doctor's appointment went well.  I've been released to perform light exercise.  Went on a walk with Valerie and Kendra tonight as a part of our Thursday night gathering.  I think I might be over this set-up- or at least cut back from meeting on a  weekly basis.  I find myself getting/feeling cross-ways with Kendra.  So my choices are deal with it or take myself away from the situation.

Oh, and while checking into the docs, I was weighed.  I looked away, but failed to tell the woman not to tell me.  So she did - turns out, I was right on the money in my guess of last week.

I've got an easy ride scheduled for Saturday with the gang, but I think it's going to be rainy.  I hate that, but love the rain, so there's that.

I've been watching Green Wing on Netflix.  Love the Brits.  It is not, however, family fare.

I've got nothing else.

Take good care of yourself.  Be kind to others.  Got Milk?  Stay at home.

-Roxie

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for recovery!!

    Double yeah for the rain. We certainly need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it was oatmeal...but still, that is crazy.

    Glad your recovery is going so well. :)

    Rain - I'm all for it, but would like for it to wait until about 8:30 am tomorrow. Then, it can come and green everything up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever meet you IRL Roxie I'm going to tell you a story about a bus driver, some coffee and some pancakes. It was a bus I was on too!

    People do the craziest things in cars.

    Have a great weekend, rain and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news on the recovery! Isn't it great getting mobility/activity back?

    That driver with the cereal - wouldn't that qualify for "driving while ability impaired"? Both physical and mental. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.