Monday, November 12, 2012

ATTAGIRL

We all need 'em, right?





So, it's accountability Monday.  I need to start tracking again.  Start plotting my way back to the way of life (exercise and meditation) and way of eating (mostly low-car/paleo/may-own-thing) that has worked so well for me in the past.

I'm not beating myself up for any of this - but I don't physically feel good - emotionally, I'm just fine - but it's time.  I was back on track until Sunday when I got out into the weeds.  Sundays are always the most difficult for me, as they are the most unstructured, so to hit the EASY button, I need to figure out a way to put some structure in there.  Meditation class would be a good start.  I just wish it started earlier.  Hmmm.  I'll figure it out.

Goals for the week:  What's-good-for-me eating and gym four mornings this week.  I'm already wearing my gym clothes and ready to go today.  Plus, one exercise activity on the weekend.  Cycling preferred, but if weather doesn't permit, then to the gym it will have to be.

10 comments:

  1. nodding.
    nominating herself yer accountability person...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are ON! I've been to the gym this morning - even opted for SPIN class.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are my rockstar of the week! And yes, I would have love to have a picture of how we all looked post-boom.

      Delete
  3. 'plotting my way back...' i like that and thats exactly what i need to do....Hugs!deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the diet coke! I gave it up for a month when I did Whole30 and then I foolishly had one while I was out ... back on the crazy train and have come to realize that I can't allow myself to drink any since I'm incapable of any moderation when it comes to that particular vice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing the power that stuff has?

      Delete
  5. I am having difficulties in getting to yoga, simply because it starts after 4 in the evening. It's getting dark by then and I have to force myself into going. Not digging the time change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I was talking about it just today. I don't know why we have to have it anymore. Just don't understand it. I want daylight AFTER I get home from work.

      Delete

We'll try this for a while.