Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 31 13,069 Steps

ETA:  MY FITBIT IS DOA



It will be just a couple more days until I fly the friendly skies to visit Dave.  The ol' boy looks pretty darned handsome in this old pic.  I know it was a beach vacation we took before the hurricane cleared off the Bolivar penninsula and  I do know that he still wears that shirt - it's a bit greyer and so is he.


I'll have to work hard at getting my steps in during the CA visit, as Dave doesn't love being personally ambulatory - if we can drive there, we will - so I'll have to make alternate plans.  I do need to see how far off the beam I am in re: to making the 500,000 steps before London goal. 


I'm still eatin' right and livin' good. 


Take good care of yourself.  Be kind to others.  Smile.

-Roxie

1 comment:

  1. What happened to the fitbit? I am on my third after putting two through the washing machine. Bless fitbit customer service who replaced my first one FOC - I didn't have the heart to contact them again when that one went the same way :)

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.