Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Old Dogs and FitBits


Neither of the dogs are doing well.  The GBeast is no longer responding to his medication.  And the old girl, well, she's just old.  It's hard to see her decline so sharply between visits.  Heartbreaking, for such an elegant dame.  I mean, she has way more good times than bad, but it won't be long until the scale tips the other way.
Slater and I exchanged extra fitbit bands, after each of ours broke in the exact same manner.  Mine is holding a charge, so I'm back in business, but way, way behind.  I'll figure out the math here in a bit - I'm still playing catch-up.  Just got home last night. 
 
 
Take good care of yourself.  Be kind to others.  Hold on to your fitness.
 
-Roxie


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MY FORCE.
    I hate how my force's band always comes open!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

We'll try this for a while.